Rotronic and Meteo Swiss have developed a weather shield with mechanical ventilation for meteorological probes.
Rotronic RS12T / RS24T weather screen
Rotronic and Meteo Swiss have developed a weather shield with mechanical ventilation for meteorological probes. The performance of this RS weather shield in combination with de latest meteorological probes were excellent. In comparative tests, measurement performance was practicallu identical to reference chilled mirror condensation hygrometers which are used by many National Meteorological Organisations.
The weather shield can be used in conjunction with the Rotronic HygroClip series or the Rotronic MP series. Ventilation speed is 3.5 m/s. The sensor is protected against radiation en very bad weather conditions, including horizontal rain or snow.
- Highest measurement accuracy due to forced aeration of the probes
- Optimum weather protection
- Can be used with all ROTRONIC meteorology probes
- Developed in cooperation with MeteoSwiss
- Aspiration rate 3.5m/s / 900 l/min
- Quick and easy installation