The Pocket Pea handheld is designed to measure and record fluorescence data fast and easy.
Chlorophyll fluorescence indicates the health condition of plants. Wittich & Visser has the Pocket Pea handheld from Hansatech. This instrument is designed to measure and record fluorescence data fast and easy.
- Ultra-portable Chlorophyll Fluorimeter
- Rapid screening capability with single button operation & storage of up to
- 200 full data sets
- Automatic calculation of parameters including Fv/Fm & OJIP analysis
- Robust enclosure with sealed, high intensity optics
- 100kHz sampling frequency with 16bit resolution
- Bluetooth wireless data transfer as standard
- Powerful Windows data transfer & analysis software included